How we use your data
How we use your personal information
This document has been prepared by Psychology People and explains how we use your personal data in compliance with GDPR regulation 2018 and is correct as at May 2018.
This is suitable for printing and can be used with screen-reading software.
How we use your information
- To manage and source assignments with clients that you have expressed an interest in working for
- Carry out regulatory and compliance checks to meet our legal obligations
- Keep you up to date with information about your current and prospective assignments
- General correspondence to keep up to date with you and your working circumstances
- We treat all information we hold about you as confidential. We will not reveal any personal details or details concerning your working assignments to anyone, unless:
- We have your permission to do so
- We are required by law to do so
- There is a duty to the public to reveal the information, e.g. to tax authorities or regulatory bodies
- When you give us information about another person, you need to confirm that you have been appointed to act on behalf of that other person. This includes providing consent to process that other person’s data as set out in this leaflet.
- We may monitor telephone conversations for training or other business purposes.
- We would like to keep you up to date with changes in the industry and assignment offers from our clients that you may be interested in.
- We will not send you information from outside the European Economic Area.
Finding out about the information we hold about you
- Information will be held by us in both paper form and on our IT systems and will be kept in line with our retention procedures.
- If you would like a copy of the information we hold about you, you can make a Data Subject Access Request under the Data Protection Act.
Please call us on:
0208 249 64564
Write to us at:
Provident Recruitment Ltd
Or e-mail us on:
Please sign your request and include your full name and address (current and previous)