ASD Advisory Teacher
- Reference: ASDADVICE
- Location: West Midlands
- Salary: £50.00 per hour
- Job Type: Part-time
- Sector: Mental Health
- Contact: Miles Davis
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0208 249 6454
Pyschology People are seeking an ASD Advisory Teacher to work with a group of schools in Walsall on a flexible part time basis.
- To work with schools in planning provision for children and young people on the Autistic Spectrum (AS)
- To provide ongoing support for schools regarding provision for AS
- To plan, design and deliver training in relation to AS and associated topics
- To provide reports for the Local Authority and for schools in relation to children and young people
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To maintain up to date knowledge of latest research and developments in the area of Autistic Spectrum
- To work in partnership with other support services and agencies to support children and young people with Autistic Spectrum
- To work closely with schools and SENCos to develop provision and support for children and young people on the Autistic Spectrum
- To plan, design and deliver training for schools, teachers, learning support staff and other professionals through bespoke or centrally delivered training.
- To evaluate training through reflection and analysis of feedback
- To maintain appropriate records on children and young people and prepare written reports for schools.
- To participate in meetings to plan for and support learning and development for children and young people
- To support the transition of children and young people .
- To advise on equipment and resources to support learning and development in areas of need associated with Autism Spectrum
If you are an experienced and qualified ASD Advisory Teacher then we would like to hear from you.