Educational Psychologist x 6 Required
- Reference: T1/MD01/10136
- Location: Northamptonshire
- Salary: up to £450 per day Sole Trader or PAYE options
- Job Type: Full-time, Locum, Part-time
- Sector: Educational Psychology
- Contact: Miles Davis
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0208 249 6454
Psychology People are seeking Locum Educational Psychologist x 6 required, for a Local Authority client in the East Midlands.
Contracts are available to start immediately and will be for 3-6 months with the possibility of an extension beyond that.
As a suitably qualified, experienced and HCPC Educational Psychologist you role will be to
- Undertake EHCP’s
- To deliver a psychological service through consultation and working with individual and groups of children, parents and carers, schools and early years providers, the local authority and partner agencies.
- To be responsible to the area’s Senior Educational Psychologist for the delivery of a psychological service to an identified number of schools and the surrounding community.
- To undertake identified research and development activities.
- Bring to the attention of the Senior Educational Psychologist matters relating to the quality of educational provision and the effects of policy.
- To undertake appropriate professional development, identified through appraisal and in accordance with HPC requirements
- Ensure professional liaison with other agencies in the area.
- Decide on the appropriate form of response to requests for Educational Psychologist input.
- Participate in Area and County development and working groups.
- To ensure that reasonable care is taken at all times for the health, safety and welfare of yourself and other persons, and to comply with policies and procedures relating to health and safety within the County Council.
- Demonstrate awareness/understanding of equal opportunities and other people’s behavioural, physical, social and welfare needs, including with regard to safeguarding and promoting welfare of children as described in LSCBN guidance.
- To carry out any other duties which fall within the broad spirit, scope and purpose of this job description.
If you are an experienced, qualified and HCPC registered Educational Psychologist and would like to have an informal discussion regarding this opportunity, then please do not hesitate to contact us on 0208 249 6454 or by email at email@example.com
Psychology People are always recruiting for experienced Locum and Permanent Educational Psychologists, Senior Educational Psychologists, Principal Educational Psychologist and SEN related staff for clients across the UK.