- Reference: T1/MD01/10190
- Location: Nottinghamshire
- Salary: £450.00 - £475.00 per day PAYE or Sole Trader
- Job Type: Locum
- Sector: Educational Psychology
- Contact: Miles Davis
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0208 249 6454
Psychology People are seeking to recruit an experienced Educational Psychologist for a Locum contract to cover maternity Leave.
The contract is for 10 months to start in January 2018.
Our client offers you the chance to:
- Work within a supportive team where peer support and collaborative working are highly valued. There is a highly committed team of EPs who work together to deliver a service which prides itself on its professionalism.
- Be part of a service which operates within a clear set of professional frameworks which have been developed by the service, for the service. These frameworks emphasise the use of positive, collaborative psychology to make a difference. They are a service which values and encourages creativity.
- Be part of a service which has a long history of supporting inclusion for the most vulnerable groups of children where the ultimate aim is to enhance their life chances.
- Benefit from a planned programme of whole service continuing professional development which is organised by EPs from within the service.
- Benefit from supportive supervision processes and structures which complement the peer support available from within the team. The EPS senior leadership team works closely together to ensure that EPs are supported well in the work they do.
- Work with schools where staff have developed a strong tradition of ‘Family of Schools’ ways of working, including the prioritisation of EP work, training, and in the allocation of SEN funding, all with the aim of improving educational standards.
- Join a service which is highly regarded and valued by the Local Authority. Again, this is a strong tradition within the EPS where the work of the EPS is integrated closely with Local Authority initiatives and developments. An aspect of this relationship with the Local Authority is that very little of the work of the EPS is currently traded.
- Join a service which is embarking on an exciting programme of the development of resources and training materials which will be sold to schools. This is a new commercial venture which will allow for the expansion of the EPS, both in size and variety of work.
If you are an experienced, qualified and HCPC registered Educational Psychologist and would like to have an informal discussion regarding this opportunity, then please do not hesitate to contact us on 0208 249 6454 or by email at email@example.com
Psychology People are always recruiting for experienced Locum and Permanent Educational Psychologists, Senior Educational Psychologists, Principal Educational Psychologist and SEN related staff for clients across the UK.