Locum Educational Psychologist
- Reference: T1/MD01/10019
- Location: North West
- Salary: up to £450 per day Sole Trader or PAYE options
- Job Type: Full-time, Interim
- Sector: Educational Psychology
- Contact: Miles Davis
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0208 249 6454
Are you an enthusiastic and dedicated Locum Educational Psychologist looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a highly committed team who apply psychology to improve outcomes for children and young people? Do you believe in promoting a plan do review approach, identifying and building on pupils’ strengths and working in collaboration with teachers, pupils and families at whole system, group and individual levels?
If so then Psychology People would be keen to hear from and available Locum Educational Psychologist.
We are recruiting for a Locum Educational Psychologist on behalf of one of its Local Authority clients in the North West of England.
The contract is to start immediately until the end of this term with the possibility of an extension for the Autumn Term. This contract would suit anyone seeking 3 – 5 days per week.
As an experienced Educational Psychologist you will:
· Promote and facilitate the application of psychology to create positive change for children, young people and families by working with schools adopting a flexible, creative ‘can do’ approach.
· Professionally qualified and HCPC registered Locum Educational Psychologist.
· Personally committed to making a difference to individual young people.
· Work within a time allocation system and be responsible for the efficient, effective, clinical and professional delivery of Educational Psychology to meet the needs of the children, young people/adults, schools, settings and families in a group of schools. We also operate a group consultation delivery model.
· Work collaboratively across and with our partner agencies to support the development and delivery of initiatives/projects at strategic and operational levels.
If you are an experienced, qualified and HCPC registered Educational Psychologist and would like to have an informal discussion regarding this opportunity, then please do not hesitate to contact us on 0208 249 6454 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Psychology People are always recruiting for experienced Locum and Permanent Educational Psychologists, Senior Educational Psychologists, Principal Educational Psychologist and SEN related staff for clients across the UK.