SEND Team Manager – Permanent
- Reference: T1/MD01/SEND/LINCS
- Location: Lincolnshire
- Salary: £48, 472 - £53,389
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Educational Psychology, SEN
- Contact: Miles Davis
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0208 249 6454
Psychology People are a specialist provider of Locum and Permanent Educational Psychology and SEN recruitment services to Local Authorities and Schools across the UK and we are seeking a SEND Team Manager on a Permanent basis.
Our client has an excellent opportunity in it’s Children’s Services for 2 experienced Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) Team Mangers. Each post holder will manage a multi-disciplinary team in one of two team areas.
About the Role
The successful candidates will have management responsibility for a locality Children’s Services’ Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) team. You will take a strategic lead role for either Educational Psychology and Sensory Education Support or the Early Support Care Co-ordination (ESCO) team and the Young People’s Learning Provision (YPLP) within the SEND Service. Overseeing and monitoring the delivery of service as a whole, you will have responsibility for the overall direction, delivery, management of risk and performance of the specific services ensuring all statutory and performance requirements are met.
Psychology People are seeking candidates with the following Qualifications and Experience.
- A Children’s Service qualification at graduate/post graduate level such as a teaching qualification/social care qualification/health qualification.
- A BPS recognised qualification in Educational Psychology (if appointed as Principal Educational Psychologist as well as Team Manager)
- An approved professional postgraduate qualification in Educational Psychology (if appointed as Principal Educational Psychologist as well as Team Manager)
- Extensive post-qualification experience
- Ability to provide effective leadership to a team of professionals.
- Experience of co-ordinating and implementing a range of policy development and initiatives at a senior level
- A thorough up to date knowledge of relevant Legislation, statutory duties and Local Authority Special Educational Needs Procedures
- Excellent presentations skills
- Effective Budget and Financial planning skills
If you are an experienced SEND Manager or Deputy/ Principal Educational Psychologist, and would like to have an informal discussion regarding these opportunities, then please do not hesitate to contact us on 0208 249 6454 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Psychology People are always recruiting for experienced Locum and Permanent Educational Psychologists, Senior Educational Psychologists, Principal Educational Psychologist and SEN related staff for clients across the UK.