Immediate Start – Locum Educational Psychologist
- Location: Oxfordshire
- Salary: Up to £450.00 per day Sole Trader and PAYE Options
- Job Type: Full-time, Locum
- Sector: Educational Psychology
- Contact: Miles Davis
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0208 249 6454
Psychology People are a specialist provider of Locum and Permanent Educational Psychology and SEN recruitment services to Local Authorities and Schools across the UK and we are seeking an immediate start for a Locum Educational Psychologist.
The contract is with a Local Authority and is available to start immediately for the Summer Term and could possibly extend into the Autumn Term.
About our Client
Our client consists of a caring and friendly team of Educational Psychologists, Assistant Educational Psychologists and dedicated administrative support staff. They benefit from close links with training courses and value the contribution of Trainee EPs to our Service each year. They are in a position to expand to meet increasing demand for high quality service delivered from an established traded service with schools and other partners. All the Educational Psychologists have a balance of traded and statutory work. They have a key role in implementing the changes required by the Children and Families Act 2014, ensuring that an outcome focused, person centred approach becomes embedded in local policy and practice.
Some examples of how Educational Psychologists are currently working in this service include: the ELSA training and supervision programme, the use of VIG and VERP with parents, schools and children, championing person-centred planning and providing supervision to the Hospital School and Virtual School.
You can look forward to:
- Opportunities to deliver psychology creatively in different contexts
- Stimulating and personalised CPD
- An excellently structured and comprehensive induction process
- Flexible remote working, each EP is provided with a wireless enabled laptop and phone as well as excellent on-demand IT support
The Educational Psychology Service has three area teams based in Abingdon, Oxford and Banbury. They can be flexible with regards to the base for the current position, but we are particularly interested in appointing to our North base in Banbury.
Psychology People are keen to speak with Educational Psychologists who
- are, or will be, a professionally qualified Educational Psychologist with registration to the HCPC
- are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a dedication to personal development and child-focused outcomes.
If you are an experienced, qualified and HCPC registered Educational Psychologist and would like to have an informal discussion regarding this opportunity, then please do not hesitate to contact us on 0208 249 6454 or by email at email@example.com
Psychology People are always recruiting for experienced Locum and Permanent Educational Psychologists, Senior Educational Psychologists, Principal Educational Psychologist and SEN related staff for clients across the UK.