- Location: Dorset
- Salary: up to £150.00 per day
- Job Type: Full-time, Temporary
- Sector: SEN
- Contact: Miles Davis
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0208 249 6454
Psychology People are looking for a SEN Caseworker to work within the SEN team and manage a caseload of pupils with SEN for a Local Authority client based on the South Coast.
The contract would be initially for three months to start in July and could potentially be extended.
Key Responsibilities of the SEN Caseworker:
- To manage a caseload of pupils with SEN and to ensure legislative and policy requirements are met and procedures are administered within statutory timescales
- Focusing on outcomes and building relationships with key stakeholders
- Analysis and synthesis of complex reports
- Liaising with schools, education settings and parents regarding assessment, placement and support
Requirements of the SEN Caseworker:
- Previously worked for a local authority within SEN
- Develop and maintain high quality relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong report writing ability
If you are an experienced SEN Caseworker and would like to have an informal discussion regarding this opportunity, then please do not hesitate to contact us on 0208 249 6454 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Psychology People are always recruiting for experienced Locum and Permanent Educational Psychologists, Senior Educational Psychologists, Principal Educational Psychologist, SEN Caseworkers and other SEN related staff for clients across the UK.